Monday, September 8, 2008

Scissors Part 2


We went to get Brooke's hair fixed today after she and Kate took the scissors to it yesterday.


I wish life was that easy. There is a problem, you find it, discuss it, fix it and move on. Done!





Today was hard-on a couple levels. It was a day that reminds me of the verse Hebrews 12:1 -Surrounded by witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us Run with endurance the race that is set before us.

I also found James 3:17-18. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. 18- And a harvest of righteaousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

This blog has turned into more than just a journal of fun for me.... has anybody else noticed. : )

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Oh my goodness, I'm just catching up after being gone for 4 days and OH the scissors! I would have freaked, too. I didn't see a picture of Kate's hair in here...I know it's just hair, but do kids have to have this experience as a right of passage!??!