Friday, September 5, 2008

Prayer 4 the Weekend Ahead-

I covet your prayers this weekend. There is A LOT going on in my family and my heart is heavy.
  • Nick will undergo surgery tomorrow morning to remove a 4cm Thyroid nodule.
  • My Mom will be making some decisions and taking a big step this weekend-
  • My big brother is trying to bring a dream to reality.
  • My baby brother is on a European vacation solo.
God, I know these things don't come as a surprise to you. You knew our days before our life began, and you have a plan for each of us. I thank you for your grace and mercy and recognize your sovereignty. I thank you for all that you have done, and all that you are doing in my family. I ask that you would be with us this weekend- we would each feel your peace your comfort. I ask that you would guide the surgeons hands and protect Nick. I pray for your wisdom and direction in the days ahead. Thank you God for your love- your faithfulness- your blessings. Amen!

1 comment:

Willis Family said...

dear mimi
hi its river, I used to love those mimi days you did so much for us during those hard times thank you, you are the best aunt ever, love you.
love river