Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let me be REAL-

OK- I just returned from Fresh & Easy (a great local, neighborhood grocery), I like it cuz I can get there quick- only takes me the length of ABBA's Momma Mia song. It's easy, and fresh and you can you coupons that they hand out freely. I didn't have any with me but Mr. Friendly gave me one $5 off for every $20 i spent. SCORE- saved $25. That's almost date night dinner out. : ) Mr. Frederick will be proud.

Anyway, I realized on the way home (ABBA- Dancing Queen) that I really don't cook- it's more like: heat and stir, toss, or throw together and serve.

I am OK with it. I'll hit Sprouts tomorrow after the gym. My good friend Katie led me to that find- Wednesday is double add day so you get last weeks add and the next weeks add. I can get a basket full of fresh fruit and produce for my clan- usually under $60 bucks. Yippee!

Stay tuned- If you promise not to laugh, I'll list my idea of a meal plan for the week soon. : )

No comments: