Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Productivity...

OMG- can I just tell you how productive I am when no one is looking...

My girls are at school today- it's Tuesday. I've got to make a list- b cuz I LOVE LISTS! (one of these down days I'll have to share my "what I want in a mate" list I made 12 years ago- just for you Rik).

Back to TODAY's :
  • I got everybody ready, out the door and to school by 8.
  • Came home, picked up the remains from the morning chaos.
  • Finished off the coffee, posted a blog
  • Talked to MOM
  • Started another round of laundry
  • Checked email
  • Finished my grocery list
  • Made Nick's pre-op appointments
  • Ran to the grocery- got food/ saved money
  • Unloaded groceries
  • Posted another blog
  • Reloaded the washer
  • Started the dishwasher

It's crazy- I get a high off this stuff it's only 11 a.m. I have another hour before utility costs go up and I have to get B & K from preschool. What else can I do? Oh, I should fold the laundry while watching a TV program of my choice...

Am I sharing too much? Probably, but it's new, it's my blog and it is what it is. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pre-op?
'sup wit dat?
Homie gettin' fixed?

EmilyAnne said...

I LOVE days like that! You can almost find a little piece of yourself buried in there somewhere underneath the busyness!