Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Day 2 CeLeBRaTe ME !

Did you know Thursday is a special day for me at my house? It's my day to be spoiled rotten!

I love my role of wife and mommy- it's HUGE in my eyes . I have a heart to serve and aspire to be a Prov 31 woman. It takes a lot to manage it all and this girl (me) is in touch with getting her "love cup" (as we call it) refilled.


You won't hear me complain, very often. I am well cared for by my team- recognized, appreciated, heard, supported and spoiled.


Enough said, here are my delicious details of a typical Thursday.
  • Get up and ready for the day along with my girls
  • Shower, Dress in real clothes, hair, makeup
  • Get my girls to school
  • Head to my HBC group (http://www.homemakersbychoice.org/)
  • Visit with some of my favorite ladies
  • Hear from a mentor I love and trust: Donna Otto (founder of HBC, published Author, talented teacher- full of Godly wisdom, friend)
  • Be encouraged in my role, inspired to grow
  • While I am away- 2nd & 4th Thurs- I am getting help with my house keeping (sweet Patricia and crew).
  • Go out to lunch with my girlfriends
  • Get Brooke & Kate from preschool (I love their excited greetings)
  • Home for naps (me too sometimes)
  • If I don't sleep- I catch up on whatever needs my attention (another day- another post)
  • Pick up Lauren from school
  • Snack, homework, free-time
  • 4:00 Mommy helper arrives (I finish any pending tasks that need my attention)
  • 5:30 DATE NIGHT Begins
  • Nick & I enjoy a dinner out- together ALONE (do you know how much we love to date eachother?)
  • Hang out more or run an errand without kids in tow
  • Come home to clean kids in bed (yippee!!)

My life is good and I am counting my blessings as I type. I'll gladly share the details of my working day another day in another post- let me finish savoring all of the above... it's still Thursday. : )


With a full love cup,

m

No comments: