Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Favorites

These are a few of my favorite things about the Christmas season.

  1. "Baby Jesus"~ he is the star of our Christmas
  2. My girls in their Christmas dresses
  3. Family Gatherings
  4. Celebrations ~of all sorts
  5. Christmas Eve Service (with candles)
  6. Nativity scenes
  7. Making & decorating cookies with my girls
  8. Traditions
  9. Our "three present" code of conduct with the girls
  10. Houses decked out in lights
  11. Christmas programs
  12. Prescott Parade
  13. Playing in the snow
  14. Traveling to see family
  15. Christmas mail~ I LOVE the letters and pictures
  16. Building and decorating gingerbread houses
  17. Starbuck's holiday cups and their fun Christmas flavored Lattes
  18. Christmas PJ's
  19. Peanut Butter Blossom cookies
  20. Delivering Christmas presents to our teachers
  21. Admiring the glow of my tree and the fireplace burning
  22. White Elephant gift exchanges
  23. "Holiday Hugs"
  24. Wrapping presents
  25. Opening my gifts from Nick (always well thought out and wrapped so clever)
  26. did I say gathering with my family yet.... ?
  27. Hot chocolate car rides looking for lights
  28. Seeing friends
  29. Christmas mail
  30. Catching up with old friends
  31. cold weather (outside) : )

No comments: