Monday, September 29, 2008

THIS is WRONG...

OK- so Kate is the "star" kid of the week. She will be the line leader, have special attention and needed to bring a poster to school. Problem: she is barely two and a half, only attends Tu & Thurs and doesn't cut, write and spell yet. soooo.....

note: Last year Brooke's poster was sweet- she had her ideas (she was 4), she picked out the pictures and we cut, glued and sent her to school proud. Well.... that poster hung in class all year long and was the ONLY poster made by the kid (get the picture).

...back to story- It was a family project this afternoon. We went to the dollar store and grabbed a couple craft supplies and came home to start printing, cutting, glueing and .... OK so it honestly took a couple hours. What's wrong- I really did it and after a good hour of saying; "calm down, not too much, please share, wait..." I finally yelled "go get ready for bed." I hate to admit it, but I did.

I should have just cut out some pictures, glued, wrote her name in and been done- but I didn't want those other mom's to outdo me again- because now I know it's really a project to show my skills. : ) I also remembered why I DO NOT scrapbook.

Here is a sweet picture of Kate with my, I mean her- poster : )














PS. Sorry for the picture- my camera has also taken a dive in the last week...

No comments: