Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!

My little, biggest brother just had his birthday! We are 17 months apart in a four kid family of which he is the tallest. I felt the closest to Morgan growing up. He has always held a special place in my heart- he is likable, lovable, gentle, unassuming, a good listener, loyal and incredibly trustworthy.

He was a special part of our wedding and Kate was named after him- Kate Morgan. To know him, is to love him. My girls adore him- I cherish that each of my brothers holds a special place with my girls. They love Uncle Morgan and had some signs and gifts to share with him- plus climbing time and some TLC.

We spent some time together on Saturday- swam with the girls, had some lunch and celebrated with cake and ice cream.

I love you Morgan- thank you for all the memories- thank you for always being there!
You are my brother and my friend! May this be your best year yet...

No comments: