Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Tribute to my "TRUE LOVES KISS"

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Nick!
July 25, 1998

Just reminiscing brought it all back again....


Top 10 Qualities I cherish in YOU:

♥ You Love God and Want to Serve Him and Grow.
♥ Your Love and Affection For “Your Girls”.
♥ We Share Life- You Talk with Me and Include Me in Everything.
♥ The Tender Way you Care about My Feelings and Me.
♥ Your Strength, Depth- Integrity.
♥ Loyal- to Me, Our Family- Building a Healthy Marriage and Our Future.
♥ Provider, Teacher, Lover, Friend.
♥ Best Date EVER- Spontaneous, Fun, Good Listener, Great Kisser.
♥ Innovative- Always a Step Ahead, Outside the Box, Dream Big- Work Hard
♥ Protector- I Am Safe to be Me, Secure, You Care to Plan – We Succeed.



10 Trips of a Lifetime-

Florida
My Trip to Meet Your Parents- I Came Back Crazy About You and Dreaming About US!
Jamaica
Blue Mountain Bike Tour, Candlelight Dinner, Horseback Riding on the Beach, Dunns River Falls, Spa Treatments, Aunt Jemima making Breakfast & Serving it with a View.
Cabo San Lucas
First Anniversary Getaway- Realized Mexico Wasn’t for Us. Left Early to Visit OK.
Napa Valley, SF
Sweet Bed & Breakfast, Wine Tour, Gray Stone 5 Star Culinary Dinner, Shopping.
Grand Cayman
Rusted Anchor Diving Experience- Beautiful Water, Stingray City, Swimming with Shark, Walking Adventures, Started Our Map Collection.
Bahamas
Pregnant with Lauren, Atlantis Resort Adventure, Gray Cliff 5 Star Dining.
Hawaii
Newlyweds, First Club Trip -Kona, First Trip to Maui, Second Trip to Maui, Oahu, Road to Hanna, Snorkeling with Octopus, Luau, Hawaiian Cultural Center.
Monaco, France, England
Unbelievable- European Touring, Walking the Streets of Monaco, SPA, Shopping in France, Baby Brooke, Red Double Decker Bus Tour, Big Ben, Kensington Palace.
Cancun
Top Performer, Recognition, Ritz Hotel, Sun bathing, Shopping, The Making of Kate.
Australia
Amazing- Sydney Opera House, Ferry Rides, Zoo, Holding Franklin the Koala, Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, Helicopter Tour.

10 Memories I Treasure

The Day I Knew I Could Love You
Lunch @ Blue Burrito, You Wore Your Red Boat Tie, We Shared Our Beliefs and Values, Spoke of Family Memories and Told Our Future Dreams.
You Asked Me to Marry You
Surprised Me With A Date to Gainey Ranch, They Sang “Going To The Chapel”,
You Got on Your Knee- Asked Me to Marry You. I SAID YES- The Crowd Cheered.
I Couldn’t Stop Gazing at You and My Beautiful Ring You Picked For Me.
OUR Wedding Day- MY “Dream Come True”
I Couldn’t Have Asked For Anything More- I Still Love to Reminisce and Watch the Video. I loved that Day. I Still Value and Cling to the Vows I Promised that Day-
OUR HONEYMOON!!
This Was The First Evidence of Your Love and Devotion To Me. It Was An Amazing Week To Explore Each other- With Our Whole Life Ahead of Us to Celebrate.
Oracle Channel Marketing Manager Position
With Your Encouragement I Pursued and Accepted that Position. You Always Believed In Me- even When I Didn’t.
Michelle Drive
My Dream Home- I Loved It the Moment I walked In. You Stretched – We Bought it. I loved our Home- Sweet Memories of Our Beginning, Our Dreams, Our Goals.
Our First Baby- Lauren Alyssa
We Made Her Together. Hard Labor- Knowing You Were There for Me. Bringing Her Home! The Beginning Of Our Little Family-
The Arrival of Brooke Nicole
A Celebration of Us- Our Family is Growing. Knowing I was Safe To Make Our Home, Plan Our Future- Grow- Dream.
9938
Our Castle! Never in my Wildest Dreams did I Think I Would Love Like This or Live a Life Like Mine. God is so Good! Of All His Gifts to Me- I Treasure YOU most! Always!
Sweet Baby Kate Morgan
Our Last Baby- She Is More of You. Feeling That We Have come Into Our Own- We Are A Good Team. The Sweet Changes She brought - Your Break & Rebirth.



No comments: