Sunday, August 31, 2008

I NEED TO ORGANIZE!

Did you know I like to organize? I don't like clutter or collecting stuff for future use! It freeks me out. I am usually organized in my daily business and in general but I have this secret place in my house that collects. Most recently, I put all of Kate's old furniture and bedding in my "storage closet" and it got CRAZY. It collected stuff all summer and I couldn't get in there to declutter until I got the bed and stuff out.

Brooke, Kate and I made two seperate trips with my van FULL- Brooke was concerned the tires were going to break. It was distrubing in the midst of it- but now- looking back, it was a hoot. I should have taken pictures of the work in progress.

I did get a video early Saturday morning before I started to organize and go through the remains. This is BEFORE:

It was a long morning, actually, 8-2ish. The girls were busy with their own projects and play. Daddy took Lauren for a long walk and lunch date. I have been back in that room several times to enjoy the results. This is AFTER:

What's next?

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

HOLY cow girl, that is amazing. Don't you feel SO good about that space now??? BTW: when can you come over?

:)

Unknown said...

Haaaa... I love playin' with doors..