Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009~ we R ready 4 u!


Have you ever seen a house with 1 Million Christmas lights? We witnessed it again in Oklahoma during our visit. Pictures don't do it justice~ it's amazing!


Our family motto for 2009 is "Light the World"


L ove God Deuteronomy 11:13

I ncrease in faith, trust God Proverbs 3:5-6

G aurd your heart Proverbs 4:23

H onor others Romans 12:10

T hankful 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



T ell the truth Zechariah 8:16

H ave a positive attitude Proverbs 17:22, Philippians 2:14

E asily forgive Colossians 3:13


W ork hard and perserver Hebrews 12:1-2, Colossians 3:23

O rderly~ good steward Ephesians 5:15-16, Matthew 25:29

R emember family (Team Frederick & beyond) Ephesians 6:1-4

L earn from your experiences~ teachable heart Psalms 27:11

D ream BIG! Matthew 6:33



This is our hope, prayer and goal for the year. I want to teach the girls' these scriptures so we can call them from memory and really use them in our lives moving ahead.


"You are the light of the world ... let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5: 13-14


Dear GOD,
Thank you for all that you have done in my life. You know my heart, please help me to teach my girls' to seek you and know you. I need your help daily, give me strength to follow through on this motto and lesson. I trust you for wisdom and guidance in the year ahead. I love you! Amen



PS. Here is a small glimpse at the house with a million lights~ again, doesn't even show it all...

No comments: