Thursday, January 15, 2009

Craigslist OH MY!!















OMG! I have heard about craigslist and decided yesterday to use it. I HATE clutter, I actually enjoy going through things, finding stuff we don't use and passing it on. I refuse to accumulate- if we aren't using it~ I consider it clutter. I like to share because I just do... so it is usually just given away.
Nick likes to save money and loves to make it even more. Yesterday afternoon as I was outside with the girls playing on the new swing set. I had an idea to clear out some of the outside toys that are not being used.... I took pictures, posted them on craigslist and within 5 minutes I sold out... crazy, true and kinda fun.
I think I may have priced them low~ but I was blessed to see who came for them today, hear the stories they shared, and see their excitement. That to me is way better than the money!! :)





1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Girl, I love me some Craigslist. It's the best! When someone hands me $20 for some stuff that was just taking up space? LOVE IT!!!