Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa... do you bring boys?


Everybody @ my house LOVES Jack. He is our nephew and cousin~ my brother Mark's boy. We wanted a boy for our bunch and even planned to name him Jack. He looks a lot like the girls too, so he really fits well. :) We get to see him often and we love it!

I was just in Austin visiting Mark and got to play with boy toys for a morning~ we played army men. I knew I was in trouble when I started to organize them... (yikes~ do I have issues?)
Anyway, I got to spend a couple days with my brother. It was a solo trip for me~ no kids. I always enjoy our time together- good, in-depth talks and I like to help him with projects. We also include a nice lunch and shopping (he can totally out-shop me). He will be here for a visit next week.... CAN'T WAIT for family gatherings and fun!!!

No comments: