Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm BACK...

Where have I been... ? Out, about, taking care of kids, running errands, making memories, reading/ studying, hosting, helping Nick, nursing back pain and occasionally showering- ha ha. OK that one isn't true!

Sometimes when you are away- it's hard to get back...? Am I the only one who feels like that? I am out of touch with dear friends because as days pass, families grow, things change- it's sometime hard to figure out what went wrong or how to reconnect...

I have realized this year that we are a very intact, close family- but you can't do life alone- you gotta reach out- for help, fellowship, community. It's important to build, nurture and grow your friendships...

Family is great- friends are good too- especially cuz you can pick them.... : )

All that to say, I am back and will try to catch you up... and be better.

No comments: