Thursday, September 11, 2008

Celebrating My Mom!

In Honor of my Mother’s “59” Birthday
A Tribute To My M♥M!


My M♥M:

♥ Never gave up
♥ Taught me the real meaning of life
♥ Strong biblical foundation
♥ During my childhood, prayed for my future husband
♥ Made a home
♥ Kept life fun and interesting
♥ Creative ideas
♥ Always made dinner for us
♥ Said YES
♥ Made friends easily
♥ Rose above
♥ Tries, Does & Presses On
♥ Dreams
♥ Inspires
♥ Encourages



What I learned from my M♥M:

♥ To trust God with all my heart
♥ Seek Christ first- all the other stuff falls into place
♥ Pray
♥ Press on (by example)
♥ Claim God’s promises- and trust him
♥ To be a woman of your word
♥ Get up- try again…
♥ Forgive
♥ Love others
♥ Serve
♥ To Dream
♥ Don’t judge
♥ Be contentious of others
♥ Never give up
♥ It’s not all about me
♥ Build on solid ground
♥ Golden rule
♥ A love for, and the importance of making a home



“59” Blessings I Wish & Pray for You M♥M

A True Love- like Christ’s love for the church
Be Encouraged
Belly Laughs
Best Year Yet- “59”
Comfort (M P E S)
Desires Renewed
Disney Cruise
Dreams Come True
Encouragement to Women
Encouraging Sense of Purpose
Enjoy Vacations
Fancy Pair of Shoes
Favorite GaGa Forever!
Favorite Restaurant
Fireplace
Forgiveness
Forgotten Dreams Remembered
FREEdom
Friendship
Fun Fellowship to Cherish
Go on Double Dates together
Goals
Good Memories
Groceries in Your Fridge
Happy
Have a Dependable Car
Healthy
Hobby
Hope
Hope to Weary
HUSBAND- who exceeds your expectations
Independent
Inspiration to others
JOY
Kitchen to Cook In
Live Debt Free
Missions- possible
Money in the Bank
Needs Met
Opportunities to Entertain in Your Home
Owe NO ONE
Peace
Personal Sense of Accomplishment
Place to Call Your own- Happy Home
Quiet Time
Recipient of Labors of Love
Reconciliation
Social Group to Play With
Success & Fulfillment in Your Workplace
TIME
Travel – Come True
TRUE Retirement- to play with daughter & girls
Unique Experiences
Wants- a Considerable Option
Wardrobe- You pick/ Your Taste
Warm & Happy Family Gatherings
Whole
Youth Restored
Zest For Life



Happy Birthday Mom!
I love you !
I am blessed to have you in my life and a part of my sweet, treasured days.
Thanks for being YoU & having Me!
You are my Mom by birth and my friend by choice.

No comments: